The Monologue Matrix
Do you know the solutions to all these questions? If not, join me for a three week
“Mini session” beginning tomorrow. I like to call it “The Monologue Matrix” Sign-up through the website: www.TheActorSpaceNV.com/classes
“The Monologue”, isn’t that a little too old school?
- Yeah, but not everything “old” should be discarded
- Classically the monologue wasn’t just for season auditions – but what you would use in a “general” with a casting director
- It is your chance as an actor to let me know what (Role. Character, story) you would really like to be cast in
- AND you are fully prepared to do it, so regardless of what I am currently looking for you can own the room.
Why should I choose a monologue?
- Good question, you begin with what is it you want the monologue to do for you?
- Are you not getting auditions and want to let me know your skillset?
- Are you getting called in for auditions for roles you don’t want to play?
- Do your nerves get the better of you when you audition?
How do I choose a monologue?
What if I am overwhelmed with how to do this?
- Easy answer – the Monologue Matrix is where you get the skills for this